Monday, October 7, 2024

 10/7/24  Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.

 Fog, calm, 50 degrees.  Rain today, starting around nine,  A SSE breeze with a high of 55. Rain tonight with a low of 50.

Showers tomorrow morning, a NW breeze with a high of 58, a low of 37.Partly cloudy Wednesday with a WSW breeze, a high of 59, a low of 39,  Partly cloudy Thursday and Friday with strong WNW breezes, highs of 54 and 59, lows of 44.  Partly cloudy Saturday with a strong west breeze, a high of 62, a low of 42. Partly cloudy Sunday with a stiff NW breeze, a high of 56, a low of 41.  Showers next Monday with  brisk WNW breeze, a high of 53, a low of 37.  Partly cloudy next Tuesday with a brisk WNW breeze, a high of 50, a low of 37.  Partly cloudy next Wednesday with a WNW breeze, a high of 57, a low of 37.  Sunshine Thursday the 17th with a WSW breeze, a high of 60, a low of 39.  Partly cloudy Friday the 18th with a SW breeze, a high of 63, a low of 43.   West Breezes the weekend of the 19th and 20th and Monday the 21st.  Partly cloudy with highs in the upper fifties, lows of 38 on the weekend, 35 on Monday.
   It was a quiet Sunday.  I didn't go to church, I've had a lot of discomfort in my rib cage.  My pt person was of the opinion the spasms had dislocated a rib/ribs.  Suddenly around eleven I was ok.  God answered prayer and everything went back in place.  And still is,    There has been lots of heat pad therapy!!  I was able to take care of several house plants in the afternoon.  Cutting them back and spraying them with insecticidal soap.  I check the plants very carefully.  White calibrachoa and red mandevilla were together in a pot.  Even though the calibrachoa was very pretty and I was spraying , there were enough aphids on it to make me decide to pull it.  There didn't seem to be any on the mandevilla.  I sprayed it but left it in the garage.  I' ll check it again this morning before I bring it in.
    Maegin carried the hanging fuchsias into the garage this morning.  I'll prune and spray them today.  They will go down cellar for the winter.  We carry the insecticidal soap in the store.  I always spray the incoming plants, I don't want hitcherhikers!
    Even though it was Sunday lots of mums left.  One lady called from Brewer to see if she could come get twenty!  She had heard how nice they were.  We don't have a lot left.
    May your day be blessed, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment