Sunday, August 25, 2024

8/25/24  Let everything you do be done in love   1Corinthians 16:14

Separator icon
Calm clear, 62 degrees.  Sun and clouds today with a WSW breeze, a high of 82.  Shows and thunderstorms tonight with a low of 61.  Morning thunderstorms tomorrow with a light south breeze, a high of 76, a low of 59.  Partly cloudy Tuesday with a SW breeze, a high of 81, a low of 64.  Some showers Wednesday with a NNW breeze, a high of 72, a low of 51.  Partly cloudy Thursday with a north breeze, a high of 73, a low of 49.  Sunshine Friday with a SSE breeze, a high of 75, a low of 56.  Some showers Saturday with a south breeze, a high of 71, a low of 61.  Perhaps some morning showers next Sunday with a SSW breeze, a high of 71, a low of 61.  Perhaps morning showers Labor Day with a NW breeze, a high of 75, a low of 54.  Partly cloudy Tuesday the 3d, and Wednesday the 4th.  NW breezes, highs of 70, lows of 51.  Partly cloudy Thursday the 5th and Friday the 6th.  West breezes with highs of 71, lows about 52.  Perhaps morning showers Saturday the 7th with a north breeze, a high of 71, a low of 54.  Partly cloudy Sunday the 8th with a west breeze, a high of 72, a low of 54.
    For me. I got alot done yesterday.  The main thing was mixing gallons of liquid fertilizer and water all the hanging plants and containers.  Plus some special plants in the ground like the three beautiful hibiscus and the climbing rose.  With TLC my waves and fuschias  will stay beautiful  well into October.  The red rose blooms and blooms, I've seen snow on the blossoms.
I have pots of leggy scented geraniums on the back deck that I'm trying to prune into nicely shaped plants.  I'm going to slip some and start over for this winter.
    There is always work to do in the nursery.  This week they've been busy finding places to store the supplies they brought from the greenhouse they bought.  About noon everyone went to the fair.  Except Jay.  He helped customers until closing time.  Then he joined them.  I'm feeling that I did a lot yesterday but I'm planning on going to church.  I think they will be haying this afternoon.  May God bless your day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment