Sunday, June 9, 2024

 6/9/24 Today is the day the Lord has made.  We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Calm, a few breaks of sun, 58 degrees.  We've had 1.72 inches of rain this month.  Occasional showers today with a SW breeze, a high of 66.  Some clouds tonight with a light WSW breeze, a low of 49.  Possible showers tomorrow morning with a west breeze, a high of 73, a low of 52.  Isolated Thunderstorms Tuesday with a WSW breeze, a high of 76, a low of 54.  Partly cloudy Wednesday with a south breeze, a high of 78, a low of 55.  Partly cloudy Thursday with a brisk SSW breeze, a high of 82, a low of 69.  Perhaps some afternoon thunderstorms Friday with a brisk SW breeze, a high of 82, a low of 58.  Morning showers Saturday with a brisk WNW breeze, a high of 74, a low of 55. Sunshine next Sunday with a brisk NW breeze, a high of 80, a low of 56.  Cloudy next Monday with a NW breeze, a high of 80, a low of 58.  Partly cloudy next Tuesday and Wednesday with highs of 85, lows about 61.  SSW breeze Tuesday, NNE breeze Wednesday.  Partly cloudy Thursday the 20th through Sunday the 23 with a chance of showers Friday.  highs of 85, lows in the low sixties.

       Graduation went well.  The web page directed me to the wrong entrance, I was thankful I was early.  I went to the entrance and found out it was not the Corinth entrance.  When I got back to the truck I asked the people next to me if they were from Corinth, they were going to sit in the car for a while.  I was able to drive to a different parking lot and get a handicapped parking spot.  5 minutes later the lot was full.   After visiting with Conner I headed home to a spaghetti dinner at Doug and nichols.  I was tired last night, Bekah took care of the hens for me.  I'm feeling much better but my body says I've had a long two days and I need to cool it today.  So it will be church on line this morning.  After church many of the family are going to walk the Bog Walk and go to a Chinese restaurant for Heather's birthday.  I'm going to have a grilled cheese sandwich at home
     Despite the rain there were a lot of customers yesterday.  .Jay got a lot of weeding done.  With so many clouds the greenhouse was cool so Bekah was able to transplant most of the seedlings that were ready.  She has another round of tomatoes.
     Even though they have calves on them the cows have been on such good grass they are fat and sassy.  Yesterday they ran around the new pasture , tails in the air,  trampling the grass,  Today they won't get a new pasture.  They need to "clean their plate" before getting more.  It is quite a sight to see those big beef cows frolicking like the calves at their side.
     May God bless you on this day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment