Monday, May 29, 2023

 5/29/23  Freedom is not Free  .May we live our lives in ways that honors the legacies and memories of those that gave all, in true appreciation. 

 Some high thin clouds, a light SW breeze, 53 degrees.  Sunshine today with a strong NNE breeze, a high of 70.  A light SSW breeze tonight with a few clouds, a low of 44.  Partly cloudy tomorrow with a brisk SW breeze, a high of 77, a low of 48.  Sunny Wednesday with a SW breeze, a high of 85, a low of 54.  Sunshine Thursday with a WNW breeze, a high of 93, a low of 62.  Scattered thunderstorms Friday with a strong NW breeze, a high of 80, a low of 48.  Sunny Saturday with a strong NW breeze, a high of 72, a low of 46.   Partly cloudy Sunday with a strong NW breeze, a high of 75, a low of 50.  Cloudy next Monday with a brisk NW breeze, a high of 76, a low of 52.  Some showers next Tuesday and Wednesday with brisk NW breezes, highs of 70, lows of 50.   Cloudy next Thursday and Friday with brisk NW breezes, highs of 71, lows of 50.  Showers the weekend of the 10th and 11th and Monday the 12th with brisk NW breezes.  Highs in the low seventies, lows in the low fifties.

    A pleasant day.  Lots of customers but Jay did get one row of cucumbers planted and covered with remay.  Bekah got everything watered.  When Heather came to the cookout she did the books.  Heather's Mike helped Darel's Heather extract some honey from combs from the hive the bees flew away from.  Kaden did most of the turning the crank to extract the honey.  His strong arm was very much appreciated!  Son Mike cooked the ribs for the family cookout.  I watered plants inside and out.
    I put remay on the flowers I had planted Saturday night as soon as I got home from church.  I had covered some Saturday night.  I thought the others would be ok for a few hours.  Our church is early, I get home at ten-thirty.  I was wrong, the strong sun and high wind had already burnt them.  I think they will recover but they are set back.
I'll be quick to cover the ones I plant today although today's high  is twenty degrees cooler without the high wind.
    May God bless you on this day.  Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment