Friday, October 22, 2021

 10/22/21  Happiness is brought  about by giving thanks for and enjoying all you have.

Cloudy with a south breeze, 54 degrees.  Some breaks of sun this afternoon with a brisk SW breeze, a high of 68, tonight's low 43.  Cloudy tomorrow with a light NNW breeze, a high of 54, a low of 35.  Sunny Tuesday with a strong WNW breeze, a high of 55, a low of 37.  Occasional showers start Monday afternoon, lasting through Tuesday and Wednesday.  A light NNW breeze Monday with a high of 51, a low of 40.  A NE breeze Tuesday with a high of 55, a low of 46.  A NE breeze Wednesday with a high of 54, a low of 42.   Cloudy Thursday with a NE breeze, a high of 53, a low of 45.  Occasional showers next  Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and into Monday morning.  A stiff east breeze Friday with a high of 56, a low of 46. A south breeze Saturday with a high of 57, a low of 44.  A WSW brezee Sunday with a high of 56, a low of 41. Possible morning showers Monday, the 1st with a brisk WNW breeze, a high of 55, a low of 38.  West breezes the rest of the week with highs in the low fifties, Lows  from 38 to 34 by the end of the week.

    With a  little help from me Debbie got the tomatoes picked and sweet potatoes dug.  Heather helped her get them weighed and in the greenhouse to cure.  I picked the broccoli,  With the forecast the broccoli will keep putting out shoots.
    Both the Heathers had made pickled beets for Bekah.  I took them down in the evening.  Violet was happy and doing well.  The visiting nurse came yesterday to make sure Bekah and Jay were keeping the feeding tube and piic line properly flushed.
    I emptied and defrosted one of my freezers  Bekah and Darel's Heather will share it.  Now I have to get the other one that I am using done.
     The Andrew's cleaned the chimney.   I cleaned the stove inside and out.  It is now a shiny black centerpiece of the kitchen again.  It makes such a difference in the appearance of the kitchen. I should do better keeping it shiny.
     Last spring I put up white curtains with butterflies and flowers on them.  I was given some white curtains with chickens on them.   The colors are more in sync with winter.  Cindy put them up for me, making the get together room seem warm and cozy.  Now I need to get the north wall banked so the house is warm!
     Back to working on spring orders today.  May God be with you, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment