Saturday, September 26, 2020

 9/26/20   The past is in your head, the future is in your hands.

Mostly clear, calm and 48 degrees.  Partly cloudy today with a brisk south breeze, a high of 78, dropping to 56 tonight under cloudy skies.  Cloudy tomorrow with a stiff south breeze, a high of 77 and a low of 64.  40% chance of showers Monday morning with a brisk south breeze, a high of 72 and a low of 60. Morning clouds/afternoon sun Tuesday with a brisk south breeze, a high of 77, a low of 52 Tuesday night with a 60% chance of rain.  A SSW breeze Wednesday with rain, a high of 68, 50% chance of rain Wednesday night with a low of 56.   60 % chance of showers Thursday with a brisk SW breeze and a high of 66.  Clearing overnight with a low of 44.  Rain totals for the period are all over the place, from a half inch to two inches.  Sunny Friday with a west breeze, a high of 67 and a low of 45.  Partly cloudy next weekend and Monday, the 5th with NW breezes, highs about 60 and lows about 40.  40% chance of showers next Tuesday morning with a NW breeze, a high of 57, a low of 37.  Pleasant the rest of the week with highs about 60, a low of 37 Wednesday, the 7th, lows about forty Thursday and Friday.  Showers possible Saturday, the 10th.

      Darel had a pleasant day yesterday, enjoying a long scooter ride in the afternoon.  The sore on the side of his foot was much better and the toe looked good.
      I had a good day also.  My doctor worked her miracle with my back.  I came home standing straight, a little sore but no pain.  No more sitting in a chair in a hospital room for hours or sleeping on a hard bench so I should say straight.  Darel has pretty much recovered the strength in the leg they took the toe off of so he lifts it now for me to help him dress and put his shoes on.  It took several tries but he heaved himself to his feet to get from the scooter to his walker.
     I didn't do too much yesterday.  I picked a tractor bucket load of squash.  I need to keep at it everyday to get it done.  Our neighbor's son came over with their tractor and got a bucket load of squash.  Which very much pleased me,  Mike(neighbor, so many Mike's) helped so much installing the propane furnace last winter.  Mike and Heather  unloaded  my bucket of squash. I did a little weeding, a little watering and it was time to fix chicken and dumplings with buttercup squash  for supper.
     Looking forward to a good day, I'm sure the Maze will be very busy, this is the last weekend.  Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment