Sunday, February 18, 2018

2/18/18
Draw near God and He will draw near you

     Calm, 23 degrees with light snow.  A high of 37 today with strong NW breezes, a low of 16 tonight.  Partly cloudy tomorrow with strong SSW breezes, a high of 44 and a low of 34.  Showers Tuesday with a gentle NNE breeze, a high of 41 and a low of 35.  Morning clouds/afternoon sun on Wednesday with a WSW breeze, a high of 63 and a low of 37.  Mostly cloudy Thursday with a WSW breeze, a high of 36 and a low of 18.  Sunny Friday with a west breeze, a high of 37 and a low of 27.  Afternoon showers Saturday with a WNW breeze, a high of 41 and a low of 28.  Rain/freezing rain next Sunday morning, showers in the afternoon, with a WNW breeze, a high of 41 and a low of 30.  partly cloudy the week of February 26th with stiff NW breezes, highs in the upper thirties and lows in the mid twenties.
  Darel had a quiet and comfortable day yesterday.  Awake and looking forward to church this morning.
    I spent quite a bit of time yesterday with my shipping list, listing each tray of plugs or cuttings and what they get planted into.  Andrew and i worked in the greenhouse for awhile.  This week he'll get the wood stove ready to go.  I still have some cleaning to do, then I'll start ling up baskets and trays.  I've ordered some violas for pretty color Mother's Day.  I ordered some small plant pots in matching colors.
    The long range forecast the weather channel put out for a cool spring didn't please me.  I remind myself that long range forecasts can be iffy.  Spring always comes, just maybe not when i want it to.
     Have a good day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment