Saturday, February 17, 2018

2/17/18
The best way to love someone is not to change them but help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.

 Clear, 10 degrees. with a west breeze.  Sunny today with a high of 28 and a low of 20.  Snow showers tomorrow morning with a stiff NW breeze, a high of 37 and a low of 14.  Sunny Monday with a stiff SSW breeze, a high of 43 and a low of 34.  Steady rain Tuesday morning, showers in the afternoon and Tuesday night.  A gentle SW breeze with a high of 50 and a low of 39.  Possible morning showers Wednesday with a brisk WSW breeze, a high of 63 and a low of 29.  Mostly cloudy Thursday with a NNW breeze, a high of 36 and a low of 18.  Sunny Friday with a WSW breeze, a high of 37 and a low of 25. Morning snow showers next Saturday with a SW breeze, a high of 42 and a low of 31.  Afternoon rain/snow showers next Sunday with a brisk NNW breeze, a high of 41 and a low of 27.    Brisk NW breezes for the next week with lots of clouds, some showers, highs in the upper thirties and lows in the mid twenties.
      Darel was comfortable yesterday but his pulse was high and irregular, he slept a lot.  He enjoyed a visit from a friend and a ride to the feed store.  I changed my plans and worked in the house yesterday.  No problem, plenty to do.
      Feeding the birds was a breeze with no ice on the feeders.  But I'm wondering how long the drifts will hold me up.  So much wet ice in the driveway that I drove the truck to the greenhouse. Three of the tires on the hose reel are free of the ice, I put some salt around the other one.   I"ll wear my spikes today and leave a pair of shoes  out there to put on when I get inside.  I'm wondering if this week's weather will bare the driveway.
      Looking forward to a busy day and a busy week.  Enjoy your day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment