Monday, December 11, 2017

12/11/17
Each of us is an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus.

Some clouds with a SW breeze, twenty degrees.  Sun this afternoon with a west breeze, a high of 33 and a low of 12.  3-5 inches of snow tomorrow with NE winds and a high of 35.  A low of 32 tomorrow night with rain, perhaps a half inch.  Cloudy Wednesday with a stiff SW breeze, a high of 34, dropping to 8 Wednesday night. Some clouds Thursday with a strong west breeze, a high of 16 and a low of 2.Sunny and cold Friday, a gentle NW breeze, a high of 19 and a low of 4. Sunny Saturday with a west breeze, a high of 25 and a low of 6.  Sunday will be cloudy with a light SW breeze, a high of 26 and a low of 18.  Partly cloudy next Monday with a WNW breeze, a high of 30 and a low of 12.  Partly cloudy next Tuesday with a WNW breeze, a high of 25 and a low of 10. About the same Wednesday, the 20th, only a little colder.  Sunny Thursday and a few degrees colder.  Than snow showers through Christmas.
      Darel didn't feel like venturing out in the snow for church.  He had a so so day but was tired and went to bed early.  He had an "event" lasting a couple hours last night, as usual he doesn't remember anything.  He seems ok this morning.  He is asleep now.
      Last fall a lady pulled up a bunch of ajuga, stuck it in a plastic bag and dropped it off.  When cold weather came I stuck it in the greenhouse.  Yesterday I finally opened the bag and saw several nice plants.  I potted them up and put them in a north window upstairs.  By the time I got that done Darel was resting and I felt I could go outside and do some snow clean up.  Gilbert had already plowed.
      I do better if I can get out for awhile each day.  I cleaned a path into the greenhouse and Quonset hut and did a very good job shoveling out the horse barn.  Last year the horse barn door got to be a problem.  Maybe we won't get 40 inches at a wack this winter.  I also bought two bales of soil into the house garage.  There always seems to be something I forget.  But it was easy to slide it in the tractor bucket, things aren't froze up tight yet.
      The Nativity is always the focal point in the front room.  That isn't the case this year, it just sort of blends in with the Village.  During the night it came to me, all I have to do is set it up higher, on a box.  I'll do that this morning.
       Have a good day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment