Thursday, October 8, 2026

 10/8/26  Go on with your work as usual, for work is a blessed solace. —Louisa May Alcott

Rain, 48 degrees, calm.  Becoming partly cloudy today after morning rain.  Clear tonight.  a brisk SW breeze today with a high of 65.  Tonight's low 42.  Mostly sunny tomorrow a light west wind, high 60, low 48.  Sunshine Saturday, a strong NW breeze, high 56, low 33,  Partly cloudy Sunday, a strong SSW breeze, high 65, low 50.  Partly cloudy Monday, a west breeze, high 68, low 45.  Shower Tuesday, a brisk ESE breeze, high 56, low 49.  Partly cloudy Wednesday and next Thursday, strong NNW breezes, highs 53 and 57, lows 40 and 37.  Possible showers next Friday and Saturday. A stiff SW breeze Friday, high 57, low 45.  A strong NW breeze Saturday, high 55, low 35.   Partly cloudy Sunday the 18th and Monday the 19th, Brisk NW breezes, highs about 55, lows 37 and 40. Possible showers Tuesday the 20th, a NW breeze, high 58, low 39.  Partly cloudy the 21st and 22ed, brisk NNW breezes, highs 56, lows 38.

   Rain this morning is ok, I'm still working on my houseplants.  When I went out of the house to go to Bible study the ducks had gotten in the garage and were dead heading the fuchsia that I'm hanging in my bedroom. It's the only one I started new last spring.  The others have been put down cellar the last three winters, they were ok this summer but not good enough to hold over. 
  I didn't get any windows washed yesterday. so they are at the top of today's list.  It is "make butter" day so I may not finish the plants.  My 
hoya plants that I use for curtains in the front room need some TLC before I put the other plants back in.  Bekah has some plants in the store that we need to find room for.  Bekah and I both have too many plants!  We call them winter climate control for the house!
  May your day be blessed, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment