8/19/26“The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mostly clear, calm, 62 degrees. Mostly cloudy today, a WSW breeze, high 82, low 62. Mostly cloudy tomorrow, a WNW breeze, high 81, low 56. Sunshine Friday, a light WNW breeze, high 81, low 55. Mostly cloudy Saturday, a ESE breeze, high 81, low 60. Rain Sunday, a SE breeze, high 73, low 63. Perhaps some showers Monday, a SE breeze, high 78, low 55. Partly cloudy Tuesday through Tuesday September 1st. West breezes Tuesday, a high of 74, low 56. WSW breezes next Wednesday through Saturday the 29th, highs in the upper seventies, lows about 57. WNW breezes Sunday the 30th, west breezes Monday and Tuesday. highs 78, lows 57. Chance of morning showers Wednesday the 2ed, a NW breeze, high 76, low 54.
It is a beautiful sunny morning, only a few puffy clouds. I checked the forecast again. Now they are not only saying it will be a cloudy day but scattered showers this afternoon.
I post the weather on FB before I do morning chores. I decided to add the above paragraph to this morning's post. The post was nowhere to be found and FB didn't want me putting on a post. Finally I shut off the computer. When I turned it back on, FB worked.
A lot of weeds are in the flower gardens. I'll take advantage of the pleasant morning to weed. Food for the chickens today and some set aside for tomorrow morning. On Thursdays I go to my sister's for breakfast. I need to cut down some sunflowers, the hard storm we had the other night laid them down on top of other flowers. I didn't deadhead all my delphiniums because we want to save the seed. I think the seed is ready to harvest.
May your day be blessed, Sally
No comments:
Post a Comment