7/29/26 The grass is greener wherever you stand because you bring value to every space you enter.
An east breeze is lifting the fog, 65 degrees. Cloudy today, a brisk SE breeze, high 76. Showers tonight, an ENE breeze, low 62. Showers tomorrow and tomorrow night, NE breezes, high 70, low 61. Cloudy Friday, a NNE breeze, high 77, low 50. Partly cloudy Saturday, a west breeze, high 84, low 62. PM showers Sunday, a south breeze, high 82, low 64. Rain Monday, a WSW breeze, high 78, low 61. Mostly sunny Tuesday and next Wednesday, WSW breezes, highs 83 and 89. Lows about 63, Partly cloudy next Thursday and Friday, SW breezes, highs 88, lows 63. Possible showers Saturday the 8th, a WSW breeze, high 83, low 82. Partly cloudy the next four days, WNW breezes, highs around 80, lows about 57.
Barbie is not a happy lady. The kingbirds visited her blueberries too. Instead of the usual 100 plus quarts of blueberries she has gotten one, I could not find a single ripe berry in my patch yesterday. Barbie didn't get any cherries. We got a quart, The trees were heavy with berries until they started to ripn.
Suddenly the garden is very dry. Yesterday Jay ran soaker hoses all day, he'll be running them all day today too. Early this morning I turned on the hose to fill the pond. Jay shuts it off when he starts the vegetable hoses. I ran soaker hoses in the flowers yesterday. One more section today. Bekah planted two hydrangeas this spring. I watered one, today I'll do the other. New plantings need weekly deep watering. We are fortunate to have a good well.
May your day be blessed, Sally
No comments:
Post a Comment