Sunday, September 22, 2024

 9/22/24  Choose to represent Christ and His character by intentionally speaking words that are good and helpful.Last night It did not take me ten hours to get six hours of sleep, I slept ten hours, the best night's sleep since last fall.  Not only physically healing but mentally encouraging.  Fall arrives an hour from now.    The next two weeks we'll see lots of clouds with highs in the upper sixties, lows in the upper forties.  We are supposed to get some badly needed rain Thursday.  Showers on Friday.  The rest of the forecast is dry.

   A short loop because I am hoping to go to church.  I slept ten hours last night,  I didn't spend ten hours trying to get five or six hours of sleep but slept ten.!  Physically healing and mentally encouraging.  Last week was a rough week. I was in so much pain Friday afternoon that Heather took me to walkin clinic.  The storm before the calm!  At the risk of jinxing myself by putting these words in print, I do not have any pain anywhere this morning.
   Jay was busy helping customers in the nursery why gravel was being dumped on the new greenhouse site.
    May your day be blessed, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment