Sunday, August 18, 2024

 8/18/24  You don’t need to know what tomorrow holds.  All you need to know is Jesus, the One who holds tomorrow.


Clouds. fog, calm, 59 degrees.  cloudy today with a SSE breeze, a high of 72.  Clouds tonight with fog developing, a low of 63.  PM showers tomorrow with a south breeze, a high of 74, a low of 60.  Some rain tomorrow night. Showers Tuesday with a NNW breeze, a high of 63, a low of 54.  Clouds Wednesday with a NNW breeze, a high of 68, a low of 53.  Perhaps some showers Thursday morning with a NW breeze, a high of 70, a low of 54.  Sunshine Friday with a west breeze, a high of 77, a low of 57.  Partly cloudy Saturday and next Sunday with westerly breezes, highs about 80, lows of 61.  Sunshine next Monday and Tuesday with westerly breezes, highs about 82, lows of 62.  Partly cloudy Wednesday and Thursday with WSW breezes, highs of 81, lows of 60.   Showers Friday the 30th with a west breeze, a high of 78, a low of 58.  Partly cloudy the 31st and Sunday September1st with westerly breezes, highs about 75, lows about 56.

    My truck has left for repair from where the man hit me and repair to the exhaust system.  Hopefully it will return Tuesday.
    The smoke is gone.  So is Bekah's headache and I feel so much better.  I got a good night' sleep with the help of two advil instead of six. Even though I'm feeling better I'm still anemic enough to have trouble breathing.  Last night everyone went to a "ball" to celebrate Baylee's sixteenth birthday.  The girls dressed in formals, the guys in jeans.  Baylee is Doug and Nicole's oldest granddaughter.  I didn't have enough energy to go.  I'm hoping my doctor's staff can find a hematologist who can see me before November 1st. My doctor can't order me an iron transfusion, the order has to come from a hematologist.  My immune disease seems to have gone into remission.  If so I will slowly improve.
    It was a typical summer day in the gardens.  The tomatoes seem to be ripening very slowly.
    With no truck it will be church on line.  May God be with you on this day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment