Sunday, July 14, 2024

 7/14/24  Everyone must be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anfer.. James 1:19.


05 rain as thunderstorms passed NW of us.  Sunshine today with a west breeze, a high of 89.  Partly cloudy tonight with a low of 65.  Partly cloudy Monday with a SSW breeze, a high of 89, a low of 68.  Partly cloudy Tuesday with a brisk west breeze, a high of 91, a low of 70.  PM thunderstorms Wednesday with a SW breeze, a high of 86, a low of 67.  Showers Thursday with a NW breeze, a high of 80, a low of 60.  Sunshine Friday with a NW breeze, a high of 81, a low of 60  Sunshine Saturday with a west breeze, a high of 84, a low of 61.  Partly cloudy next Sunday with a west breeze, a high of 84, a low of 61.  Partly cloudy next Monday with a SW breeze, a high of 85, a low of 64.  PM thunderstorms next Tuesday with a SW breeze, a high of 83, a low of 64.  Possible PM showers Wednesday the 24th with s NW breeze, a high of 81, a low of 62.  Partly cloudy the 25th and 26th with highs about 83, lows in the low 60s.  Showers the weekend of the 27th and 28th, highs about 83, lows about 65.

    Yesterday was a pleasant day.  As fast as vegetables are harvested they leave.  Everyday about 500 cucumbers are picked and every day they sell out.  Along with  other vegetables.  Perennials are still leaving the nursery.  It seems like weeding in the garden upkeep in the nursery is never done.
   I went after feed yesterday morning.  Why I was parked in line to be loaded a truck backed into me.  I saw him backing and almost got out of his way but he caught my bumper. Tore it up enough so we had to wait for a trooper so I could file an insurance claim.  Not how I wanted to spend my morning.  I felt bad for the man who hit me.  Anolder man who'd never been in an accident before and was quite upset.  Kept telling me how sorry he was.
   I did get the tithonia planted.  Such a small job but I was very pleased that I was able to do it and wasn't exhausted when I finished.  I'm hoping to plant the Kiss me by the Garden Gate this afternoon.
  VBS starts tomorrow.  I'll pick up registration forms at church today.  All our kids are going.  Maegin is driving up from Lewiston today, her girls will go.  She is still working  at her old job. Monday and Tuesdays.
   May God b;ess you on this day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment