Monday, May 27, 2024

 5/27/24  Thank you to all who have served and sacrificed. We are forever in your debt. Let's strive to build a future worthy of their sacrifice and uphold the freedoms they fought to defend.

Clouds, fog, calm, 50 degrees.  Clouds today with occasional showers this afternoon.  A strong ESE breeze, a high of 61.  Rain tonight, some thunder likely with a strong SSE breeze, a low of 55. Showers tomorrow morning with a brisk south breeze, a high of 77, a low of 56.  Partly cloudy Wednesday with a brisk WNW breeze, a high of 72, a low of 51. Cloudy Thursday, some breaks of sun Friday with north breezes, highs of 67, lows of 46.  Partly cloudy Saturday with a north breese, a high of 72, a low of 47.  Partly cloudy Sunday with a NNE breeze, a high of 77, a low of 49.  Partly cloudy next Monday and Tuesday with WSW breezes, highs of 79, loes of 53 and 56.  Partly cloudy next Wednesday with a SSE breeze, a high of 81, a low of 57.  Some showers every day from the 6th through the 10th with SSW breezes, highs in the mid to upper seventies, lows about 58.

    Gilbert and i went to the cemetery after church.  Gilbert trimmed the crabapple tree next to darel's grave.  It was hanging over ,keeping all the sunlight off the grave and the flowers.  We quit the cemetery for a while because Barbie had seen something at a yardsale the day before.  She had been thinking about it and wanted it if it was still there.  As I went by the sale on my way home from church I saw some iced tea glasses.  So we went to the sale.  I got 5 glasses, Barbie got what she wanted plus lots more. They had put a lot more in the sale.  When we got back Gilbert and I went back to the cemetery.  I weeded and mulched why he weed whacked.  I knew a few  blackflies were biting.  Last night I realized that several of them had bitten me!
    Bekah grew many kinds of tomatoes this year but no Juliet.  Of course this is the year that people asked for Juliets.  A long time customer found some at a greenhouse in Biddeford.  Knowing they were a favorite of mine she bought me two plants.  Today I will find a place for them in my little garden, they need staked.
    I'm looking forward to the rain.  The earth needs the rain and the house needs some attention from us.  May God bless you on this day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment