Wednesday, May 31, 2023

 5/31/23  You don't stop gardening when you get old.  You get old when you stop gardening.

 Clear, light SW breeze, 47 degrees.  Sunshine today with a SW breeze, a high of 87.  Clear tonight with a SW breeze, a low of 50.  Sunny tomorrow with a WNW breeze, a high of 93, a low of 54.  Scattered thunderstorms Friday with a strong NNE breeze, a high of 82, a low of 48.  Possible morning showers Saturday and Sunday , a NNE wind Saturday, a stiff NNE breeze Sunday.  Saturday's high 57, the low 43.  Sunday's high 61, the low 45.  Cloudy Monday with stiff North breeze, a high of 70, a low of 49.     Showers Tuesday and next Wednesday with stiff north breezes, highs about 65, lows of 50.  Cloudy next Thursday and Friday with brisk NNW breeses, highs about 70, lows of 50.  Possible showers Saturday the 10th and the next four days with brisk WNW breezes, highs in the low seventies, lows in the low fifties.

      My computer is cleaned up and running faster.  I learned quite a bit as he had me go through the computer with him as he went through everything.  Now to remember all I learned.  There were no viruses in my computer but he did see some things that he felt hackers were trying to use.  He took everything that had anything to do with zoom off.  If I want to do a zoom meeting I will start a new application.  I had tried to attend DAR meetings via zoom and was never successful.  It took a lot of my day as there were things I had to do even after he was no longer remotely connected to my computer.  I did get some weeding and planting done.  The chickens are happy that I have grass to pull and dandelions to dig out as they have lots of fresh greens.
    Jay finished planting the cucumbers.  He still has lots of other planting to do plus weeds are starting to show up in the early plantings.There is no let up of gardening work for him or Bekah.  There is always watering and other garden maintenance to do  while still making helping customers their first priority.  Dorr Equipment  called yesterday saying the tractor was finally repaired.  A $1600 bill!  Doug went right in and got it.  Having the tractor bucket will make things much easier.  Gilbert has made sure everything was tilled as Jay needed it.
    I'm looking forward to lots of planting today.  I do have to make time to go to the church with water for the pansies.  I have the tractor to start filling my raised beds.
    May God bless you on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment