Monday, April 12, 2021

 4/11/21  The most beautiful way to start and end the day is with a grateful heart.

Clouds, a stiff NW breeze, 46 degrees.  Overcast today with a NE wind, a high of 52, a low of 42.  Slightly less wind overnight.  Partly cloudy tomorrow with a NNE wind, a high of 61 and a low of 34.  Partly cloudy Wednesday with a brisk NNE breeze, a high of 56 and a low of 32.  Sunny Thursday with a

stiff NE breeze, a high of 60 and a low of 34.  Partly cloudy Friday with a NE wind and a high of 51.  Snow showers Friday night, accumulations of less than an inch, a low of 34.  Snow showers Saturday morning with a NNE wind, a high of 48 and a low of 34.  Partly cloudy Sunday with a NW breeze, a high of 57 and a low of 36.  Cloudy next Monday with a WSW breeze, a high of 58 and a low of 39. Perhaps morning showers next Tuesday with a stiff west breeze, a high of 56 and a low of 39.  Partly cloudy the rest of the week and the weekend of the 23rd and 24th with strong NW breezes, highs in the low to mid fifties and lows in the mid to high thirties.
       Yesterday was a quiet day.  I didn't do much visiting after church as the sun had come out.  It was so cold and dark when I left for church I didn't open up.  It doesn't take much sun to heat the greenhouses and cold frames up.
      It was a busy day for Doug and Nicole's family.   They all worked on cleaning the south end of the cow barn .  It will become the "Sunflower Shop."
There will be all kinds of handcrafted items from furniture to clothes.  Until may we are closed Sunday but some people thought we were open because so many people were here.
      My day was quiet.  I needed a day of rest and my house needed me.  Hot pots and pans from Easter dinner had been sat in the garage.   Out of sight, out of mind.  I washed them yesterday.  The plants in the house needed attention.  I fixed some evening meals so that when I come in supper is ready for me.
      March weather in April is going to challenge us this week.  The wind will try to take the coverings off the perennial cold frames.  Customers will understand why I said it was too soon to remove mulch.  Bekah and Tammara will know why I didn't want to uncover the perennials.
      May God be with you this day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment