Wednesday, September 16, 2020

 9/16/20      Good morning and it is a good morning here.

 Calm with a few clouds and 48 degrees.  Partly cloudy today with a SSW wind, a high of 73  and a low of 56 tonight.  We still have a dry two week forecast.  40% chance of showers late tomorrow won't hardly give the plants a drink-if we get some.  Except for that chance of showers it will be pleasant the next five days but cool with highs about 60 and lows in the mid thirties.  North breezes will be chilly.  The weather becomes more seasonable next Tuesday through Monday, the 28th. with highs in the upper sixties and lows in the forties.

      Coming home was very tiring. But after sleeping the rest of the day and a good night’s sleep he is up and has had breakfast. Gilbert walked him to bed last night as he was shaky, this morning he is walking on his own. I guess I was tired also. I woke at 4:30, laid there a minute and it was 5:45. Darel was only up once during the night. He moved from the bed to his reclainor which he does every night.
The Griffin virtual expo continues today so i will be inside on the computer in case Darel needs anything. I "attended" it yesterday after Darel got settled. The Andrews were here to help Darel get into the house. I am not enjoying the virtual expo. I'm having a hard time getting information. I want let alone shop for extras. I'm sure I'll spend less money!
Buttercup squash are ripe. Butternut is getting close. Lots of delacotia. Squash is 75 cents a pound. There are a few mums left. This is the last weekend I recommend planting perennials. Though I'm planning to plant some next week. There is still plenty of time for the roots to get established before the ground freezes. I'll mulch mine to give them even more time.
Have a good day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment