Sunday, October 22, 2017

10/22/17
It is how we respond to what happens in life that makes the difference in ours.

  Some clouds, 44 degrees with a NE breeze.  An ESE breeze today with a high of 63 and a low of 44.morning clouds/afternoon sun tomorrow with a SSW breeze, a high of 67 and a low of 56.Scattered showers Tuesday with light south winds, a high of 69 and a low of 62.  Rain, SSE wind and thunderstorms Wednesday with a high of 65.  More rain Wednesday night with a low of 57.  Rain again Thursday with a stiff SW breeze, a high of 63 and a low of 46.  We are forecast to get a total of three inches of rain.  Possible showers Friday morning with a SW breeze, a high of 59 and a low of 39.   Sunny with a SSW breeze for Saturday, the first day of deer season with a high of 63 and a low of 48.  partly cloudy next Sunday with a SSE breeze, a high of 65 and a low of 44.  Showers Monday, the 30th, Tuesday and Wednesday with SW breezes, highs n the sisties and lows in the forties.  Partly cloudy Thursday, the 2ed, with a WSW breeze, a high of 54 and a low of 35.  Rain/snow showers Friday, the 3rd, with stiff west breezes,  high of 52 and a low of 36.  Pleasant for the weekend of the 4th with stiff west breezes, highs of 54 and lows in the low thirties.
      Comeback Darel was getting to his feet much better by evening.  Getting in the truck was ok, we went to Corinth for a prescription in the afternoon.  In the evening Doug and Nicole took us out for Chinese.  Tired him out, he is still sleeping.  As of last night we are planning to go to church.
      The begonias at church have been touched by frost.  Usually I dig them as soon as they are touched but they are too dry for the tubers to store well.  I watered them well yesterday.  I may wait until after the rains to pot them up and put them down cellar for the winter.
       Not only am I getting some things out of the front room but I put a plastic dresser in there.  Darel's medical supplies have been on the plant table in front of the big window.  My house plants are in the greenhouse and I am making room to bring them in for the winter by putting the supplies in the dresser.  I didn't take very good care of my plants this summer, I lost my big fern I usually  put in that window..
        Some of my flowers are still so pretty.  With yesterday's warm sun they were full of honey bees.  in the corner by the well i have five tall pink cosmos and verbena bonariensis hanging over petunias that are light and dark purples.  I've never had such large cosmos, they are beautiful.
         Have a good day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment