Saturday, October 14, 2017

10/14/17
No Beauty shines Brighter than that of a good heart.

Clouds, 54 degrees with a SW breeze.  Mostly cloudy today with a SW breeze, a high of 69 and a low of 53.  Possible showers overnight and tomorrow morning.  A stiff south breeze tomorrow with a high of 68 and a low of 53.  Showers possible tomorrow night.  Partly cloudy Monday with a stiff NW breeze, a high of 55 and a low of 33.   Sunny Tuesday through next Sunday gradually warming up to highs in the low seventies next weekend.Tuesday's high is forecast to be 53 with a west breeze, a low of 40.  Strong WNW breeze Wednesday with a high of 61 and a low of 38.  Than the warm up starts Thursday.  Several days of showers starts Tuesday, the 22ed.
    We enjoyed a beautiful drive to Heather and Mike's yesterday.  Mike gave Darel a truck tour while Heather and i walked through all their gardens.
     All of the shrubs are trimmed and put away for the winter.  I do hope the forecast for the week of showers holds true so i don't have to water them. I don't dare put away the hoses yet.   I didn't have as many shrubs left as I thought.  Two shrubs, red dogwood and button bush, that I bought for the pollinators didn't sell at all.  Perhaps if I'd been waiting on customers so that their pluses were pointed out some would have sold.
     Today I'll harvest fall cauliflower and broccoli.  And the grapes that should have been cut last week.  I'm not sure what I'll do with the grapes yet.  Pleasant fall days but very busy.
     Hoping your days are good, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment