10/7/26 Small moments bring joy and a grateful heart makes life even brighter.
Last night's low up here on the hill was 34. It's 37 now. Slight chance of a shower this morning., cloudy this afternoon, showers tonight. A stiff SSW breeze today, high 61, tonight's low 49. Perhaps some showers tomorning, a SW breeze, high 68, low 42. Partly cloudy Friday, a light west wind, high 60,low 37. Sunshine Saturday, a strong WNW breeze, high 58, low 37. Cloudy Sunday, a strong SSW breeze, high 66, low 51. Some showers Monday, a WSW breeze, high 67, low 49. Showers Tuesday, a brisk WSW breeze, high 65, low 44. Showers next Wednesday, a light NW wind, high 53, low 37. Partly cloudy next Thursday, a light NW wind, high 55, low 38. Partly cloudy Friday the 16th, a stiff NW breeze, high 54, low 42. Cloudy the morning of Saturday the 17th, damp and foggy in the afternoon and overnight. a stiff NW breeze, high 54, low 37. Partly cloudy Sunday the 18th, a slight chance of a shower, a brisk NW breeze, high 53, low 37. Partly cloudy the next three days, brisk NW breezes, highs in the mid fifties, lows about 37.
I went to Dover yesterday morning and had breakfast with my sister. When I got home there was a message from my doctor. Last Thursday when I had blood drawn for a lab report the techigan hadn't drawn enough blood to complete the report. Could I go give them some more blood. So back to Dover. Running on gas that costs $4.34 a gallon. I did get to pot up two geraniums I'd forgotten about and two that were in the planters under the church carport.
Most of the plants coming in the house are in the garage because I haven't washed the windows they go in. Bible study this morning then I'm washing windows. I sprayed the plants that are most likely to bring in hitch hikers with neem oil. I check my zonal geraniums but I've never sprayed them. My scented geraniums go in the entryway away from all my other plants so I take a chance and don't spray them either.
Three of my grandsons bring their children here to catch the school bus because the bus doesn't go down their roads.. Mike and Jordn live at the bottom of the hill. Their vehicles are covered with frost! Lil Andrew lives on the lake, no frost.
May your day be blessed, Sally
No comments:
Post a Comment