9/25/26 Wishing you a Happy Friday and a beautiful weekend.
Fair, calm, 48 degrees. Partly cloudy today, a NNE breeze, high 75, low 53. Cloudy tomorrow and Sunday, NNE winds, highs 72 and 64. Lows 54 and 50. Rain Monday (the edge of the Nor'easter), A stiff NE breeze, high 58, low 53. Showers Tuesday, a NNE breeze, high 62, low 52. Partly cloudy Wednesday through Friday the 9th. A NW breeze Wednesday, high 69, low 51. A WSW breeze Thursday, high 76, low 56. A stiff west breeze next Friday, high 75, low 54. A brisk NNW breeze next Saturday, high 69, low 47. A NNE breeze next Sunday, high 67, low 49. Brisk WNW breezes the next 5 days . High Monday the 5th 65, low 43. Highs about 59 the next four days, lows about 39.
Another beautiful fall day. No one has to cook today.. Yesterday Maegin made two pans of lasagna for their church potluck supper. Maegin, Bekah and Darel all go to the same church. By evening they were all too tired to go. That gives you an idea how busy these fall days are. Antibiotics cured what aled me and I've recovered from my reaction to the antibiotic so today I'm hoping to get back to battling creeping charlie and other weeds. I'd like my gardens to be all ready to plant come spring.
The storm will drop significant rain south of us. Our forecast has dropped to a half inch from an inch and a half. A dry weekend is good for the Common Ground Fair and for Azalea's birthday party tomorrow. Three more great grandchildren's birthdays in the next few weeks plus son Mike's. I 've already got gifts, I'm wrapping them all this morning.
May your day be blessed, Sally
No comments:
Post a Comment