Wednesday, September 23, 2026

 9/23/26  There are three things that last forever, faith, love and home.  The greatest of them is love.Sunshine, calm, a low of 43.  High 65, low tonight 38.  A NNE breeze as a pattern begins to set up for a nor'easter this weekend and Monday.  sunshine tomorrow, high 72.  Starting tomorrow the night time lows will rise to about 50.  Partly cloudy Friday, a strong NNE breeze, high 72, low 53.  Showers after midnight.  The weekend storm will be stronger on the coast.  A slight wobble in the track can change how much rain we will get.  Once the storm moves on Monday night the forecast is about the same as yesterday's.

    It will be a beautiful fall day, a good day to have a good day.  I'm glad because the 'to do' list is long.  It is "make butter" day.  There is a load for the Community Cupboard.  When I take it I have to go to Corinth and pick up prescriptions.  And a bag of cranberries, not for eating, for the simmer pot.   A fall fragrance.
   First thing, I'm going out to see if the blossoms on the peegee hydrangea are still good enough to save.  I like to have a bowl of dried blossoms on the front room desk until Christmas.  A pretty way to hang onto summer.   There are house plants sitting everywhere. and a few outside under remay.  The ones inside need a pruning and some of that good Coast of Maine potting soil.  Some need totally fresh soil.
    May your day be blessed, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment