Monday, October 25, 2021

 10/25/21  Life is short my friends, eat apple crisp for breakfast.


Low of 35 overnight.  It is now 40 degrees with a light west breeze.   A light rain is about to start.  Cloudy today with occasional showers, a high of 47 with a light SW breeze, a low of 42 tonight. The nor'easter affecting southern New England has moved further out to sea.  Unless it wobbles back toward us we can expect showersinstead of rain tomorrow morning, cloudy skies in the afternoon and showers Wednesday.  Strong NE breezes tomorrow with a high of 53, a low of 42.  NNE winds on Wednesday with a high of 52, a low of 51.  Strong NE breezes Thursday with partly cloudy skies, a high of 54, a low of 36.  Partly cloudy Friday with a NE breeze, a high of 53, a low of 42.  Showers Friday night.  Rain on Saturday and Saturday night.  An ENE breeze Saturday with a high of 54, a low of 49.  Showers Sunday with a west breeze, a high of 58, a low of 43.  Sunny Monday with a stiff west breeze, a high of 56, a low of 36.  Partly cloudy next Tuesday with a WSW breeze, a high of 53, a low of 37. Possible showers next Wednesday with a NW breeze, a high of 48, a low of 34.  Mostly NW breezes with clouds through the 8th, highs about 48, lows about 34.

   At church I was given a pretty basket full of crafty things people had collected for Azalea.  I'm not sure who was more pleased, Azalea or Bekah.  Bekah said Violet is getting so many gifts,  it has been hard for Azalea  to be happy for her. Azalea is six.  Over the summer Azalea had pretty much used  up what they had, now she has more than she ever had.  Very thoughtful of them.
   Justin helped me download an app that can be shared with six others only to realize when we were done that they need apple products to share.  It is a library of fun Christain children's stories.
   I did a lot more cleaning in the garden.  If he doesn't get rained out Jay will finish today.  I cut the parsley.  I'd planned to put it on the herb dryer last night but was too tired.  I'll cut it up, bag it and put it on the dryer this morning.  No shortage of large brown paper bags this year.
   I finished the apples I'd picked up so I'll pick up more today.  Crates of tomatoes are saying, "get to me!"  Debbie is taking some home with her today.
   May God be with you this day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment