Tuesday, April 6, 2021

 4/6/21 If God meant for us to get everything done today He wouldn’t have given us tomorrow.

Cloudy, calm and 40 degrees.  Possible showers this morning, clouds this afternoon.  A stiff north breeze with a high of 51, a low of 42.  Cloudy tomorrow with a stiff north breeze, a high of 55 and a low of 42.   Cloudy Thursday with a brisk NNE breeze, a high of 60 and a low of 41.  Partly cloudy Friday with a light NNE breeze, a high of 64 and a low of 42.  Partly cloudy Saturday with a WNW breeze, a high of 60 and a low of 40.  Partly cloudy Sunday with an ENE breeze, a high of 61 and a low of 40.  A lot of clouds next week with NNE breezes, highs in the mid fifties, lows in the upper thirties.  Possible showers Thursday and Friday.  Cloudy with brisk NNW breezes the weekend of the 17th and 18th and into the next week with highs in the mid fifties and lows about 37.

    Yesterday was so cold and windy we didn't get done what we wanted.  Hopefully no more of those cold winds.  Though the winds were not the 25mph forecast they felt like it.
Tammara did get the ace peppers all transplanted.  And the petunia cold frame is ready to move into today.  Mice lived in the tarp cover last winter.  We got enough rain to wash both sides of it.
    My Griffin order is being shipped in two parts.  The Coast of Maine part is coming tomorrow.  I can't get a date on the other part.  I had to add labels to the order coming tomorrow.  I have 4000 coming on the second order that I bought on sale last fall.  Because that order is delayed I have to pay full price for 2000.  Two boxes of plugs and cuttings are coming next week.  One box is no wheres near full.  I always plan to fill the mid April box with things that haven't started well for me.  Jolly Farmer has almost no inventory for me to choose from.
Fortunately everything has done well for us but I'm paying a partial box surcharge  "Out of Stock" and "Not available" are the new most popular words in the English language.!. I'm thankful that I have preordered as much as I have.
     I'm excited to get started today.  We may complain about the constant chilly breezes but overall I don't see any more problems in the forecast.  I can plant the pansies in the church bbox whenever I can make the time.
     May God be with you this day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment