Friday, September 18, 2020

 9/18/20   Life is too short to focus on the negative.  Be grateful for every moment you are given.

Cloudy, calm and 43 degrees.  Sunny this afternoon with a NNE breeze, a high of 62, dropping to 38 tonight under clear skies.  Sunny tomorrow with a NNW breeze, a high of 59 and  a low of 35.  Sunny Sunday with a north breeze, a high of 59 and a low of 35.  Sunny Monday with a NNE breeze, a high of 62 and a low of 41.  50% chance of showers Tuesday afternoon and night with a north wind, a high of 60 and a low of 51.  Partly cloudy Wednesday with a stiff NW breeze, a high of 69 and a low of 50.  Sunny Thursday with a WNW breeze, a high of 70 and a low of 49.  Partly cloudy next Friday through Friday, October 2ed, except for 50% chance of morning showers Wednesday, the 30th.  Highs will be in the sixties, lows in the forties.

     Darel had a good day yesterday.  His blood pressure was back up to where it should be.  He was bored and wanted to go to Countryside for take out last night.  Woke up once during the night and asked for more tylenol but really very little pain.
    I spent the day helping Carol.  I spent a long time trying to get a copy of her social security card on line.  Her pastor's granddaughter had already spent hours trying to get it.  Our local office is closed. Finally the local office told me to fill out the form and mail it to them with her driver's licence and birth certificate.  The letter will sit in quartinine for two day.  Then they will send back her licence and birth certificate with a social security card.  To get into senior housing she must show the actual card, her number is not enough.  Two years ago Carol was the substitute of choice at the high school.  Now she needs my help making phone calls!  And filling out forms.
     I finished my Griffin order last night when we got home from Countryside.  As much as I disliked the virtual expo my sympathies go to the vendors and Griffin employees.  I should work on my perennial bare root orders today but I don't think I can stand another day inside! As cloudy and chilly as it is this morning I think it is time to put tights on!  The weather channel forecasts a warmer than average fall for Maine.  Where is it?
      Have a good day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment