Sunday, August 19, 2018

8/19/18
It's not our job to fix people.  Its our job to love them when they are broken.

Calm, clear and 56 degrees.  Sunny today with a NE breeze, a high of 79 and a low of 55 tonight.  Partly cloudy tomorrow with a gentle ENE breeze, a high of 80 and a low of 53.  Sunny Tuesday with an ENE breeze, a high of 79 and a low of 58.  Rain showers Wednesday morning, scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon, partly cloudy Wednesday night.  A brisk south breeze with a high of 72 and a low of 56.  Sunny Thursday with a stiff WNW breeze, a high of 77 and a low of 55.  Sunny Friday and Saturday with mostly west breezes, highs about 81 and lows about 57.  Partly cloudy next Sunday, through Wednesday with SW breezes, highs about 82 and lows about 63.  Morning thunderstorms Thursday, the 30th.  Than mostly pleasant through the weekend with highs about 80.
     Darel had a very good day yesterday.  his numbers were good, we had takeout from Countryside for supper and my nephew and his wife rom Vermont surprised us with a visit in the evening.  I'm still laughing at myself.  they drove in, the lady got out of the truck and i said to myself, "That lady looks a lot like Lori Miller."  Never imaging it was..  Darel and Doug worked with Scott a lot back when they were fencing.  Doug recognized Scott's truck so he came over and added to the stories told.  Scott and Lori are on their way to Nova Scotia.
     Another 1.11 inches of rain.  Everything is looking green and beautiful  this week will be great for f gardening.  Cooler but pleasant.  I have some perennials I want to plant.   And of course some more places I want o weed and mulch.  This winter the worms can work over the soil so it will be ready for flowers and herbs in the spring.
     I got my order for supplies and promix done and e-mailed in.  So glad to have it done I'm the one who suggested take out for supper.  So much money, just the promix came to three thousand dollars.
    The lawn mower/weed whacker man comes today.  I need to go make sure no hose is in his way before we go to church.  Have a good day, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment